This past weekend I was in San Diego thoroughly enjoying the sun and warm weather.
I really enjoyed spending time in my in-laws new backyard. It was hard to leave it for the grey, damp place I call home.
Dave celebrated his 35th birthday on Sunday. I missed his call because we were at church - I'm expecting Dave to receive blessings for that! He was able to call and talk to Caleb and Abby. However, phone conversations don't hold their interest long, and they apparently couldn't wait to get off the phone so they could finish watching "Prince of Egypt". My sister Rachel has such a talent for writing. Please visit the birthday blog she wrote for Dave. It brought me to tears. I love my family - both sides. - April
http://we-are-smith.blogspot.com/2009/03/atten-chun.html
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun trip! It looks like it was beautiful there!
Looks like a great time!! Look at all that green grass! we still have snow
Blue skies and sand....it does bring back memories!
beautiful trip -- even if it had been grey, you would have come back sunny. family does that for you!
I'm so glad you came down, what a "breather" that was. I'm not so bummed now that Todd crashed the girls weekend, cause he needed some serious down time too and I can't believe I managed to forget that. plus it was great fun to see Jon. we're getting better at these visits each time I think.
Post a Comment