Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer so far

I have really been slacking. We haven't been super busy, I just haven't had it together enough to post anything. Here are a few pictures of what we've done so far. With the exception of the 1/2 marathon I ran. I didn't take pictures of myself - I'm waiting for those to come from my mom & dad (hint, hint).Abby & I painted Caleb's room. He has been in Utah with my sister Dyan for the past 2 weeks. This was a surprise for him.


Daredevil Abby. This is her favorite thing at the park.

The group at North West Trek.

Abby pointing out the cougars on the fence line.

Up close and personal with some bison.

Baby mountain goats.



We went with the Smith's for the 4th of July and celebrated at the Cul-de-Sac of Fire. Always lots of fun. Abby throwing down the poppers.


The snake pit before....

The snake pit after.

The tank wars being set up.

Abby tuckered out after too much fun! -April


1 comment:

Raych the brain Stangle said...

I love it! what fun! we have been super slackers too. how nice for caleb to come home to a newly painted room! (I wish I could take off and some one re-pant some rooms here)