Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break??





The calendar says it is spring break, but the weather outside tells a
different story altogether. More like winter break, if you ask me. The rain has ruined any plans we made to visit parks and enjoy the time outside.




Although the weather
feels nothing like spring and looks like this, the kids and I put our indoor time to good use and made some spring-like cupcakes for our friends and neighbors.

I let Caleb and Abby each decide upon the color of the frosting and cake. Can you guess their picks?
Now, before you think I'm cool enough to come up with this idea on my own, I'll stop you.
My inspiration came from the Pick-Palate blog. http://picky-palate.com/2010/03/04/lucky-green-velvet-baby-cakes/

3 comments:

Plain City Dickamores said...

The cupcakes look good:)

The Dillon 6 said...

great pictures!

that cupcake is beautiful!

P Kirkwood said...

The cupcakes were good, too! Thanks for dropping them by.