Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tonight at the improv...

I have a sinus infection. Being a mom while being sick is about the cruelest of cruelities. And having no spouse around to help just compounds the situation. I have been tired, grouchy and unproductive. And yes, those are different behaviors than normal! We went to my mom & dad's for dinner tonight. During dinner Caleb asked me to pass him the orange juice and I thought he said soup. So I start to pass him the soup and he corrects me, "I didn't say soup, I said orange juice." As I am passing him the orange juice dad says, "She didn't hear you cause she's all plugged up." Me, "Yep, my nose, my ears..." "Everything except your mouth" said Caleb! His comedic timing is impeccible! It was just the laugh I needed.-April

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

it's so much fun when they come up with a winner!!

Im sorry you've been sick. I hope you feel better very soon.

ray-ray says said...

he learned that line from his dad, i'm sure of it! ;)

so does your teeth feel like they're going to fall out like mine do whenever i have a sinus infection?

Plain City Dickamores said...

Caleb is so his Dad!! I glad he could make you smile!! how is the bathroom coming? Can't wait to see you in April