Sunday, May 3, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters

Last Friday Caleb, Lael and I went to Key Arena in Seattle to watch the Harlem Globetrotters.  I had never seen them before and I was maybe more excited than Caleb was at the outset. 

Never having watched a 'real' basketball game, I don't think he knew quite what to expect.  They didn't disappoint!  
 Our seats were kind of high up, so at half-time we moved closer to the floor where there were many empty seats.  That is when Caleb really got into it.  He was able to see a lot better and at times he was laughing hysterically!  It was great to see him enjoying something so much.     


Afterwards, Caleb chose a basketball over a t-shirt.  I bought it for him on the condition that he practice dribbling that ball every chance he got!  I didn't want it to end up in a bedroom somewhere!  He agreed, and true to his word, he dribbled it all the way back to the car.  Well, with a short break at Dicks for a milkshake & fries!  It was a great night! - April

1 comment:

Plain City Dickamores said...

What a fun night. I have always wanted to see them also. Glad Caleb had a great time.