Monday, April 27, 2009

Testimony builder


Like many teachers, Caleb's had his class write about what they did over spring break.  This is what Caleb had to say about our trip to Utah.  I find it a little funny that the thing he chose to write about is our drive-by of the Boise temple.  But I'm impressed by his honesty and that he wrote about it for school.  I hope he will continue to share his thoughts on all things 'religious' regardless of the situation. - April 
 

4 comments:

Raych the brain Stangle said...

go caleb! honestly apes it's all because of his wonderful and righteous mother. you are the best example to your kids and to others including yours truly your words about a little chat we had about getting endowed have echoed in my mind so often, and have been the source of help for others in the same situation I was in. I love you apes you are one awesomely righteous woman

Plain City Dickamores said...

Way to go Caleb. you have a great memory. Kinda sad that you didn't mention your wonderful Aunt Dyan

ray-ray says said...

dude...that is way cool. is that his drawing in the background?

Hoovy4 said...

He drew a picture of the temple on the back. I forgot to scan that part, but it looks pretty cool coming through his words!