
Almost 2 years ago when Dave bought our Wii, he bought the Best Buy warranty protection. Totally worth the $43.00 he paid! In November, Abby tried inserting a game when one was already inside. Ever since it has made a horrendous noise and been virtually unplayable. We took it with us to Utah for spring break and it actually worked no problem. But once we returned, it officially went kaputz. I called Best Buy and they sent a return postage paid label to send the whole unit back in and upon receipt they sent us a gift card to go buy a brand new Wii! Which I did today. In my haste to send it off, I forgot to 1) take out the memory card which keeps track of all our games, and 2) transfer our Mii's onto a remote to have for the new unit. So, now it's like we are starting from scratch with our Wii. I'm not really complaining. I am so thankful for the warranty (and you can bet your sweet booty that I purchased it again with this new unit), and find it humorous that the most inconvenient thing of the whole affair is having to create more Mii's and play more games!! Anyone want to come over? Caleb especially has some catching up to do on Lego Star Wars. - April
3 comments:
Oh! The horror!!! What's Caleb to do?!
Two thumbs-up WAY UP for warranties!
Fun! I've only played a Wii once, but it was a lot of fun!
oh I'm so happy for you guys! that's awesome. go warranties. I love it when things go wrong when I have one of those. it blows when I skimp out.
Post a Comment