Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday 'Sam'


When I was pregnant with Caleb, we called him Sam, since we didn't know if he would be Samantha or Samuel. Since then, he has had numerous nicknames: peanut, goobernut, mr. moose. Sunday this little moonface turned 8.
How quickly he went from being a peanut to a goofball!

This is the Commander Cody (from Star Wars the Clone Wars) cake I made for his birthday party. It was my first time using fondant, so judge gently!
The Star Wars fanatics that attended his party: Brendan, Caleb, Zane, Logan, Zane.



5 comments:

Amy Nelson said...

I've never decorated a cake other than putting on premade frosting. So I think that cake looks amazing!

Plain City Dickamores said...

Looks like a fun party!! And your cake looks Fabulous!!!

ray-ray says said...

I miss baby Caleb!!

michelledallon said...

Your cake looks awesome! You are a brave creative woman. It was so great to see you guys over the summer. Ronin keeps asking when his friend is going to come back to Utah for a visit. Let us know so we can get together with y'all again. Wahoo!

Goff Six Adventures said...

Looks like the cake was a hit!