Happy Birthday little peanut! - April
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Happy Birthday, Peanut
I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday Abby.
I can't believe our little peanut is 4 years old! 4 years of that irresistible smile; 4 years of happy laughter; 4 years of chasing all the animals you love so much; 4 years of pink, princesses, and ponies. Oh, it hasn't all been smiles and sunshine, and I know once those female hormones kick in she and I will butt heads more than I can imagine. But she is my joy; to paraphrase a friend of mine: she was sent from Heavenly Father to weed out the insides of me - to help me be a gentler, more loving mother.
She adores her brother and is Caleb's little shadow. I truly pray they continue to lovingly bicker, hug, tickle and love each other for the rest of their lives the way they do now. Growing up I always wanted an older brother, and I am jealous, and so happy that my daughter does.
She has Dave wrapped tightly around her little finger. And it isn't much of a secret that he probably loves her more than he does me. And that is ok.
Happy Birthday little peanut! - April
Happy Birthday little peanut! - April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a cute girlie! I am so excited for you that Dave is finally on his way home to you guys! As always, please call when you are in town
Post a Comment