Keep up with April, Dave, Caleb & Abby
I love love love the pics of you and your Dad! He was such an amazing man. We'll be there Friday to support you & your family - all our love, Tyler, Christina, Zach, Brae, Connor, & Ella
I am so very sorry April. Please know that Ryan and I are thinking of you guys. Our prayers are with you all.
Love the pictures:)
He was a pretty cool dad.
What great photos! Love you April!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love love love the pics of you and your Dad! He was such an amazing man. We'll be there Friday to support you & your family
- all our love, Tyler, Christina, Zach, Brae, Connor, & Ella
I am so very sorry April. Please know that Ryan and I are thinking of you guys. Our prayers are with you all.
Love the pictures:)
He was a pretty cool dad.
What great photos! Love you April!
Post a Comment