Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super-duper day

I had a great day today. I met with a child psychologist who will help us with Caleb, and I left his office feeling lighter and more hopeful than I have in months. Plus, the sun was shining! Cold, but still sunny. I had the fastest 3 mile run I have ever had. 26:26. Not as fast as some of my friends (G and Am-dawg), but I am over the moon about it! Then, this arrived in the mail:



My friend Amy had a giveaway on her blog a few weeks ago for a gift certificate to CSN, and I won! That website has everything. Seriously. It took me quite a few visits before I settled on the above cookset. I love the Circulon we have, but it is starting to show it's 13 years. BTW, the yellow matches perfectly with the walls in the kitchen. Not that I cared, it was the cheapest set they had! Now, to break them in with some good cookin'!





3 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

It's amazing how when your mind is light your feet are too! I'm excited about your great day, fast run, and exciting mail!

ray-ray says said...

Congrats on both things!!!!!

Plain City Dickamores said...

Glad it went well and I love the cook set!!! yellow is my favorite color:)