Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yellow with a Green Stripe

Caleb has reached another milestone in tae kwon do. Tuesday he tested for and received his advanced yellow belt. Yellow with a green stripe in it.

He practiced form (taeguk ee jung), worked hard on his hapkido and really knew what he was doing. This test was an easy one for him. The link below is to a video of his form. (I'm still having issues with them posting to blogger...grrr.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-o6X0l8wjQ

Showing his hapkido

Wishing I had a better camera for this action shot. I'm impressed with his height.


Being tied with his new belt.


Happy with his new achievement.

3 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Way to go Caleb! That's awesome!

I took karate when I was a kid. I loved it.

ray-ray says said...

way to go, caleb!!!

Plain City Dickamores said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! Way to go Caleb:) We love you