Monday, June 27, 2011

Out of towners

We had a great visit from Dave's parents (from San Diego), his brother Mike and his 2 kids, Celina and Anthony (from Florida). Here's recap of the first part of the trip. It started off with me running my 3rd Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon. I earned one of these... We made the obligatory trip to Seattle. I should really count up how many pictures I have taken of this over the years...
I'm always impressed with the flower stands.
Another icon that I must have hundreds of shots of...
We celebrated a birthday...
...by going black-light mini-golfing. (can't you tell?)
We went here: (Tumwater Falls)
And took pictures of the cousins. Don't let the sweatshirts fool you - this picture was taken on June 27!



1 comment:

ray-ray says said...

Fun times!
And that birthday boy is definitely a Hoeveler...no if's, and's or but's about it! haha!