Sunday, August 14, 2011

13 Years and counting...

13 Years ago, on a day very unlike the one we're having now in Washington (it was scorching hot that day), a boy and a girl woke up at the crack of dawn and their adventures really began. Well, first there was a ceremony here, in the Bountiful, Utah Temple. And then there was this.
One of our favorite pictures taken that day.
And one from our reception. The cakes were my favorite part of the reception. There were 6 different flavored cakes, of which we each only got one lousy little bite.
I can't believe it was 13 years ago. I'm looking forward to the next 13; and the next 13 after that, and well, I think you get the idea!



2 comments:

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Plain City Dickamores said...

i loved the cakes too. they were pretty awesome!!