Ohanapecosh
This past weekend we joined my cousins, the Dillon's, and the Campbell's, at Ohanapecosh in Mt. Rainier National Park. Our first hike was around Lake Tipsoo, where we encountered snow. A lot of snow. It was great fun to have snowball fights in August!
The "spring" flowers were just beginning to pop through in places.
It was such beautiful weather, and as always, the mountain delivered. Abby said it was the most wonderful place on earth. (Take that, Disneyland!) For your viewing pleasure, here's some of what we enjoyed.


We hiked to Silver Falls on Saturday. I know it's not just me - there is something very peaceful about a waterfall.
Now, on an entirely different note, this woman, who was in the campsite across road, cracked us up. She wore the cute little silk dress, with Teva's, and *wait for it* pearls. I'm totally taking mine next time we break out the tent!
2 comments:
She totally stole my look. ;)
Looks like a fun, and beautiful camping trip! I'm glad you guys had a good time!
It is a pretty place.
Post a Comment