Monday, January 5, 2009


And so it begins...
Dave is safely at Ft. Sill, OK.  Nothing seems to have changed here, and I suppose that is a good thing! Ask me in 3 months if I feel the same way!  
Today Caleb went back to school and had a spectacular day!  I think he was really excited to get back.  He wanted to help me make something on the sewing machine during Christmas break.  I thought some PJ's could be easy enough.  After some running around trying to find a presser foot for the machine, today I was ready.  I made a pair for Abby to make sure I would know what I 
was doing.  I have never sewed with knits before and I'll tell you what - I don't like it!  Caleb & I haven't started his yet, but here is Abby modeling hers.  Oh, and they are big on purpose...that way she can grow into them! -April 

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

hA! Dyan -- I'm the FIRST comment!

Great blog, April! You'll love keeping a family journal this way. :)