and they helped me so much during Dave's first deployment. Although it has been a few years since we last spent time together, yesterday seemed as though it had only been a few days. I felt as comfortable in their home as I do in any of my siblings homes. I love that we have people in our lives that have kids that Caleb & Abby can play with with no problems, don't seem to mind that we eat their food & drink their sodas, and will let us keep their kids up late on a school night after eating pie & ice cream at 8:00! As we were leaving, I told Abby to say thank you to Christina and Tyler. Abby turned and said, "Thanks Aunt Christina." That sums it all up. You're our family. You have shown our family love and I too want to thank you for welcoming us into your family. I love you!- April
6 comments:
everyone needs friends like that!!!
We love you too! It totally feels like old times! I am happy to claim Abby as a niece! :) & Caleb as a nephew!!! We had so much fun!
you need to make your pictures bigger.
i remember picking caleb up from their house when he was still a wee baby.
oh and who can forget that i was the babysitter for the goffs who put the diaper on backwards :) being the youngest of 7 i never got the practice!
Hey April!
I like your blog...it gives me something to read while I am at work :)
It's nice to have friends like that. I hope all is well. Say "hi" to Caleb and Abby for me!
Nicely put!! Love Calebs face in the first picture
Post a Comment