Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Words of encourgement

This is the card we received from Dave a few days ago.  It made me laugh, and I thought I would share it with you all!- April


6 comments:

Plain City Dickamores said...

That sure does sound like Dave. Funny

ray-ray says said...

that is pretty funny...just like dave.

Maytribe said...

Dad's life.....gotta smile :)

Goff Six Adventures said...

Gotta love a guy who can make you smile even when things are tough! Love the card!

Raych the brain Stangle said...

no doubt! who would have thought life had access to a power sander and a lemon-aid all in one go but there it is. and like he said you just gotta hunker down and deal. but this too shall pass -if I were to get a tattoo that would be the one. love ya chicky

The Dillon 6 said...

hahhaahha! That's hilarious!!!